Steph and Kendall

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's not that I completely suck at this...







Ok so I have so many stupid accounts of stuff and so many passwords that I forgot this one for so dang long. I really wanted to update this sooner, and trust me I've been trying but no such luck. So we haven't been doing anything too exciting, I am putting on some pics of Kendall up the mountain with the awesome fall leaves, and one of her new pierced ears :) She looks so stinkin cute with earrings! I love them! I will hopefully find a good pic of her in her halloween costume (she totally hated it!) to post, but we'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase and Holly Family said...

She is getting SO big! oh she's a cutie!! hope to see halloween pics soon!!

November 9, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home