Steph and Kendall

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sledding!


I am not a fan of winter. I hate snow and cold weather almost more than anything. I hate being cooped up in the house, and my baby girl hates it too. So even when it's frigid outside we bundle up and go sometimes just to avoid going crazy. I had to search all over town to find her a sled, sad with all the snow this town gets you think it would be easy. Nope. I had to go to probably 5 stores until I found a sled. This sled is awesome though, it's a toddler sled complete with seatbelt so when I'm pulling her behind me and she sinks sideways into my gigantic footprints she doesn't fall out on her head. Brilliant invention that was. She had a blast! Then when the snow starts to melt, we grab the trusty stroller and bundle up and get out there again. Please, Please summer come soon!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home